Monday, November 9, 2009

"What's Your Sexy?"

With the help of some amazing friends, some gorgeous women, and lots of wine and food, I was able to pull off a very fun evening this past Saturday night. It was a tiny idea, formed from several brains that blew up into a very successful event.
IMG_8842
The whole crew, Sophie, Carie, Tambi and Chantel

My "marketing guru", aka Carie, helped me advertise, organize and facilitate our "What's Your Sexy?" boudoir night. Thanks to Royal "T" Antiques for hosting, and giving us an awesome venue to hold our party and take our photos. This store is ridiculously fabulous inside and you must see it! Tabree (the owner) is a rock star when it comes to setting up her style in the quaint little store. I had two assistants that night, Chantel and Sophie, I couldn't have done it without you! Their eyes for the details let me focus on lighting, posing and the girls without having to "see" when a tiny hair was even out of place....if I could pocket these two and take them everywhere with me, that would be ideal. While I was focusing on the woman in front of me, these two were already scouring the store for more fabulous finds for photos....You were AMAZING! We had a killer soundtrack, thanks to my friends Kat and Chantel, to get everyone in the mood, and some great food. Let's see....am I forgetting anyone??

I was so unsure of how the evening would work out, and I honestly wouldn't have changed much. (except for the blisters on my feet by the end and the exhaustion that set in...I was a mess, running all over the place.) There were six women brave enough to face the camera that night, and possibly several more ready for next time. We had a blast. Each women found she was a different sexy, and all the photos were great! We had cute sexy, sultry sexy, curvy sexy, and more. All of the girls were so great and they made it a wonderful night for me. The comments I received from these women were heartfelt and wonderful, and it's why I love what I do. Some women were there for a husband, a boyfriend and we even had a few there just for themselves. It was AWESOME! A few of these women were even gracious enough to let me share a few with you. I still don't have permission from everyone yet, so there could be more coming, but here are a few to entice more of you sexy women to come out for the next event...yes, we are already in the works, and have women anxiously awaiting a date to be set. So, all of you ladies out there, you are sexy! If you don't know what kind...you should come find out!

IMG_8526
IMG_8511
IMG_8493
IMG_8771
IMG_8815
IMG_8463
IMG_8481
IMG_8486

1 comment: