Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This girl can ROCK a pair of heels.....{Senior}

I met "L" and her mom a few weeks ago at a local tea house, to go over senior photo packages. Her Mother described her as glamorous, and "L" was every bit of that. I found a great new location for us to tackle her senior photos at, something unexpected, something very contrasty from her typical great taste and amazing wardrobe. On picture day "L" and I drove to Redmond for what turned out to be, round one, of our photo shoot. This girl shows up in some rockin' shoes....pair after pair after pair. He tells me she wears them everyday, and NEVER wears a pair of jeans. Glamorous is a bit of an understatement when it comes to this High School Diva. To top it off....she tells me she's a softball player! I had a great time with her...both days...and I hope she's as happy with her AMAZING photos as I am. Thanks "L" for laughing with me....I still like the big laugh the best!

IMG_7940
IMG_8160
IMG_8106
IMG_8145
IMG_8045
IMG_8022
IMG_7960

1 comment: