Friday, November 27, 2009

A bit of a celebrity {portrait}

Bend is small, but we have our hometown celebs. The girls love listening to the radio in the morning as they get ready for school. Their favorite morning show USED to be "Dave & Bryon" in the morning, until they went their separate ways, and no longer have the morning show together. Kaci's favorite is Bryon, she think she's so funny. Well...he is really funny.

I've done a few freebies for Dave and Bryon, and was excited when Bryon emailed again about some promotional photos. I photographed all of the radio staff still needing head shots. Apparently Bryon thought they rocked, and asked again if I could do some photos...this time for his church.

He and his awesome wife Shawna, along with a few others on the church staff met me at my favorite Bend location for some very funky head shots. That morning Kaci heard who I was meeting. After she rattled off his favorite candy, what him AND his wife were for Halloween, I thought I should probably let her come with me for this one.

Just like I figured, Bryon was amazing with her, let us take a photo and let her be completely star struck. Her first experience with someone famous! She bragged for days! Thanks Bryon and Shawna for thinking of me....I had a great time, and so did Kaci!

IMG_9338
Bryon and Kaci
IMG_9322
Bryon Mengle headshot....
IMG_9274
The adorable wife...Shawna.

No comments:

Post a Comment