Thursday, November 19, 2009

Belly bumps and giggles {maternity}

Yesterday I met the cutest little brown eyed girl. She was a complete ham for the camera and for the exception of her modesty getting in the way a a few great shots mom and I wanted to get, this little cutie was a dream to photograph. She was all smiles and giggles, and I know she's going to make a great big sister.

Thanks for making my job so fun. I hope this cute little family loves their photos, it was a bit cold outside, and we definitely had to improvise on our backgrounds. The priceless shots of the "belly bumps" made it all worth it in the end....you'll see....it is just TOO cute!

IMG_9007
IMG_9011
IMG_9027
IMG_9086
IMG_9048
IMG_9133
IMG_9146
IMG_9166
IMG_9196
See...belly bumps! I love this shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment