Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The world works in mysterious ways {portrait}

I was scouring town a few weeks back for some new fabric. I wanted a great piece of something...I just had to find it.   My first stop...Hancocks.

I wandered around for awhile, they were fairly busy.  I had a few questions and patiently waited for someone, anyone to help me.  Finally a woman came by.  Cute little red head, with her very friendly smile, answered all of my questions and was eager to help in any way she can.  I have to say, I love finding someone so willing in a customer service position.

We got talking, she asked what I was making.  She was curious about the photography so I gave her my card and was on my way.  It had to have been later that week, I get an email from this same "customer service extraordinaire"  asking about family photos.

She had a great idea to incorporate their family plane, this is a "prop" I have never used.  (Ok...bad joke, but you get it....right?"

Last night was the night.  I met Darin and her rambunctious family down at the Bend airport for their session.  We picked the perfect time of day, which Darin loves...Sunset.  Her boys have the best names in the world, I just love it!  (Auto and Jet)  They were so fun, and the older of the two was a little stubborn giving me his award winning smile.  But in the end I think I got and I had a great time.   I'm so excited for them to see their sneak peek, I hope she LOVES them.  I do!   Boys, you are great!  That little Jet is a ham.  Thanks again Darin for the call.  I'm so glad I wandered into Hancocks that day.  You have an awesome family!

IMG_0050
IMG_0039
IMG_0075
IMG_0406
IMG_0096
IMG_0013

And my absolute favorites....
IMG_0435
IMG_0418

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM! I'm soo your biggest fan!- Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica...that means alot! You keep up the good work yourself and let me know if you ever need anything...always willing to share!

    ReplyDelete