Wednesday, December 9, 2009

One cold and VERY snowy morning {portrait]

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of photographing and visiting with a former employer.  I braved the snowstorm outside, and slowely worked my way over to the Kuhn house.  I worked in this couples office last year around this time, just before deciding to do my photography more full-time.  They were great!  I had a fun time, while they expected professionalism, it was a lighthearted and laughter filled work place. (except on billing days, but having Brandi in there with me, made the hair-pulling experience a bit more tolerable)

Our Christmas party last year is one I'll remember fondly.  Literally the BEST food I've had in a long time...these two know how to cook!  Homemade beer, and tons of fun.

Every once in awhile the little one's would come in to say hello, pick us a few strawberries from the office garden and always make anyone around them smile..how can you not with those big grins and chubby cheeks.

I'm so glad even though I no longer work there, ( oh, and they did find the BEST office gal in town to replace me) that I can still keep in touch and see these little cuties grow up.  Thanks for thinking of me for your family photos, Kuhn family.  I'm so glad you FINALLY used that Christmas gift I gave you last year!

IMG_1224
IMG_1240
IMG_1242
IMG_1265
IMG_1274
IMG_1281

Everyone with a toddler in the house needs a set of photos like these...It's real life!

IMG_1315
IMG_1326

Everything is always better with candy!
IMG_1330
IMG_1341
IMG_1383
IMG_1409
IMG_1411

A rule during a Tambi Lane session..."you must ALWAYS end on a fun note...cupcake eyeballs included!

No comments:

Post a Comment