Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Christensen Clan {portrait}

While I was home for Thanksgiving this year, my mom asked me to take our family photo.  I guess the saying of the cobblers kids not having any shoes applies here.  We have not had a family photo in years.  I think I was in 8th grade, now I'm grown with kids of my own, and my mom said it's time.

We thought out our color scheme, one my brothers would approve of.  We were fairly limited since the younger of the two will ONLY wear black, and sometimes a little white.  My mom was so excited...and then it rained.  My vision of our family in the field next to our house, the greenery of the Valley quickly died when it poured ALL day.  I did bring one of my backgrounds in case the weather was bad, but hoped I wouldn't have to use it.  This "boring" type of photography is just not my thing.  I wanted my mom to have the beautiful photos she dreamed of.  Plan B, was set into action, and as always, the boys can't be serious for one minute.  If they were cooperating, one of my unruly  children was making a face.

I've been asked by a few people to post these, to show off my family, since I show off all of yours, so here goes nothing....

The unruly Christensen Clan....
IMG_9731
IMG_9708

And the best one that went on this years Christmas cards from my mother.....

IMG_9715

No comments:

Post a Comment