Thursday, October 22, 2009

On the wrong end of the camera....

I think there is some truth to the saying that "most" photographers enjoy being behind the camera. This is definitely true for me. I'm uncomfortable, I feel awkward, and I just don't really like it. While this is completely a true statement, I also believe that in my case, it is important to see how the other half live, and have a little sympathy for my clients. So I will endure the pain of having my portraits done...every once in while.

Yesterday I met up with a photographer friend of mine, and the ever so talented, Kristi Eckburg, and had a few new photos done for the website. We also practiced a new off camera flash technique, and had a great time. Thank you Krisiti! The photos are beautiful. The fact that I found three I liked is somewhat amazing...I never like photos of myself. Well...it's a rare occasion to say the least.

So, you'll see these on the website soon, but here are the great photos of, none other than.....ME!
IMG_7833
IMG_7806
IMG_7808

No comments:

Post a Comment