Thursday, October 22, 2009

2009 Holiday Card Templates! {templates}

I' have finally come up with a few fun templates for your holiday card needs. I've made it SUPER easy this year, with mix and match fronts and backs....

"Romantically Chic"
This is the only design that has it's own back.

Holiday 6 front
Holiday 6 Back

As for the rest....pick your favorite front and choose from two backs...it's THAT easy!

"Simply Chic"
Untitled-4
Untitled-1

"Cheerfully Chic"
Untitled-3

"Elegantly Chic"
Holiday2



then choose your back design....

Untitled-2
1 photo back

All colors on the back templates are fully customizable...that means I will change the colors to match your front design. It's really that simple. You can also change the text on your cards....Pick a fun Holiday saying of your choice. Just make sure to let me know.

So, this year, leave ALL the hard work up to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment