Friday, August 21, 2009

Pretty in Pink {Newborn}

My neighbor Amy and I met 7 years ago when she was opening the door to her new house built by Habitat for Humanity. She was a single mother with a baby and an inspiration to everyone in the program. I had not yet applied for my house and after meeting Amy I knew this was the right choice for me. She had a cute house on the other side of town, and other than a few brief encounters, I rarely saw her. A few years had past and a new family, a previous Habitat homeowner, was moving into our neighborhood. She had outgrown her tiny two bedroom since it was now her, her new husband John, baby, and his two kids living in that little humble Habitat home. Oh wait...she was also pregnant with their first baby together. Baby #4 is almost two and the great couple has just welcomed baby #5 to their family...A perfect baby girl; Jocelyn

I couldn't be happier for them, they are a wonderful couple. John is the gentleman of the neighborhood. The "go to" guy. He's helped me with car trouble, loaned me a wheel-barrel, and anything else any one needs. He's Mr. Fix-it, Mr. I'm a gentleman...you just can't help but love him. They are the cutest couple, and very much in love.

So , I had the pleasure of spending the morning with the family. We had so much fun we had to take a break and continue the rest of the family pictures today. Here is a sneak peak of baby Jocelyn....she is a cutie!
IMG_3239
IMG_3249
IMG_3333
IMG_3359
IMG_3328
IMG_3350
IMG_3368
IMG_3378
IMG_3393
IMG_3411
IMG_3430

1 comment: