Thursday, August 6, 2009

a "twist" in guest books {Product}

My friend Jessi, the one who recently got married, asked me to photograph an engagement session with her and Jimmy and create her a one of a kind album to use as the guest book. WHY have I not done this before. It turned out better than I could have imagined. The printer was amazing, and sent me a beautifully crafted art piece.

I had dinner with Jessi and a few ladies last night. (what a blast, but that's another story....) She brought the album for all of us to see and read some of the funny and truly inspirational words her friends and guests left behind. Jessi must LOVE me, she let me take home her beloved book, the one she has read over again every night before bed, so I could photograph it and show the world this yummy book.

I have to sell more....they are scrumptious!

IMG_3005
IMG_2981
IMG_2978
IMG_2968
IMG_2954
IMG_2963

The whole album is 12, panoramic, wonderful pages. Fully mounted on 1/8" thick mount board. Lined with beautiful taffeta black fabric and covered in soft bronze "faux" leather. (can you tell I LOVE this book)

I would recommend this little trend to anyone. It's a great option to the "traditional" guest books, you know the ones, that hardly any one signs, because they "forget" This one everyone was talking about. They were passing along a strong word of advice to check it out! I of course felt completely flattered and Sophie and I, (my partner in crime) soaked it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment