Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy { valentines } Day!

In the past I've snubbed my nose at this holiday, rolled my eyes at all the "mushy" loving going on and tried to forget that I'm still alone.

This year, I've vowed to not let thing like that bother me.  Honestly, sometimes I'm glad I'm single.  I have time to do the things I want, the way I want them.  Quite honestly, my version of being "alone" is really not that bad.  It's only from about 9pm on when the house is quiet, and the bed is empty that I even remember, and having a really comfy bed to myself is a really great trade off.

I found this quote last night, and couldn't have said it better myself.  So all you single's out there.  Take a lesson from the NY ladies and live your life!  When the right one comes along,  he / she will be a perfect fit for YOUR life!

"Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you're pretty sexy and you're taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with."- Sex and the City


In the meantime, Happy Valentines Day, from my family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment