Monday, May 3, 2010

Textures and Actions...Oh my! {processing}

I have not played too much with Photoshop actions and/or textures. I love the look, but find I never use them when processing my own photos. Today however, I had some time, and a new set of photos I snapped at a wedding this weekend that I knew without a doubt needed the touch an action set from the AMAZING-ly talented Annie Manning with Paint the Moon Photography.

Not only were they easy to use, they gave my photos the look I always see and love, but never attempt myself. For fear of not getting it, "just so"

I'm hooked, I'm in love, and I want MORE! I think I will have to start implementing this fun technique in my sessions, and I cannot wait to play some more. I have the PERFECT session coming up this weekend....I'm not sure I can contain my excitement after this.....


Misty Sunset_before_after
This boy stole my heart with one bat of the eyes. Is he NOT the cutest thing you've seen sporting a velvet jacket and fedora.

before_after_SC

I love when a wedding client is a friend. The girls came with me, and Kaci even used my second camera to take a few of her own photos. I'll post a few of the budding photographers favorites later. Apparently she LEFT her (my) camera at the venue...luckily I have great friends who quickly scooped it up and have it safely awaiting our arrival.
Before_after

And finally....alittle lemon and honey to sweeten the tea. Even the action names are cute!

1 comment: