Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Starting the Year off right!

I got an email the other day from a local family news paper...rightfully dubbed...."Family News"

I had sent in a few photos last year, early in the year for a cover contest. At the time, I was not chosen to win, and I figured my photos just kinda got lost. The editor let me know they had planned on using one of my photos to kick off the "cutest baby contest" for January's issue. YEAH! I'm pretty sure this is my first cover.

To add another fun twist, the "cute baby" on the cover is a friends baby, so this was exciting for all of us. Kaci shared my achievements with the ENTIRE school at Community Time this morning, I got claps, and hoots for over 200 people...it was actually pretty fun. She was so proud!

Here's to 2010! The "Cute Baby" poster child, and too more cover shots!

100_0372
100_0370
100_0373

No comments:

Post a Comment