Monday, January 25, 2010

Name that Boudoir!

I put up a contest a few days ago to re-name the Boudoir portion of my business. The name I have been using, which fits perfect is already taken, by a Boudoir photographer no less...no wander it's prefect.

A free session is guaranteed to the winner. Anyone in the Bend and Salem Oregon areas, who want to submit and wow me with their creativity is welcome to email me a submission. Find me on Facebook, email me at tambilane@msn.com, find the new website and email me there...just find me!

I have some great and creative entries so far. Here is the list, let me know your favorites, and lets see who the winner of a fancy 1 hour session with ME will be.


*Behind the Bedroom Door*

*crave desire*

*uncork your sexy!*

*Frame your desire!*

*Reveal*

*Delicious Splendor*

*Lush* or *Luscious Splendor*

*Sumptuous Beauty*

*Breathless Beauty*

*"Let Your Sexy Out!"*

*Hot like that*

*Sexy like that

Fun like that

*Hot like me*

*My sexy Place*

*My Sexy Self*

*Sexy At My Best*

*Sexy Done Best*

*Doin My Sexy thing*

*Sexy That Way*

*My Way*

*My Sexy Ways*

*Struttin My Sexy*

*It's My Way*

*My Way About Me *

*Tastefully Taken*

*your eyes only*

*unbuttoned* (kinda like unplugged)

*simply me*

You tell me, which one you LOVE...

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tambi--lot's of great suggestions you have...since a few are mine, I won't pick any of mine...I love "Unbuttoned"! ;-)

    ReplyDelete