Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jovi & Bob {Engagement}

I have known who this woman was for years, 4 to be exact. She was quiet and for what ever reason, even though our children have been in school together, in the same class, we had never talked until this last school year. I LOVE HER! I've missed out!

Their family have become one of our favorite families to be with. Two of her children were in both of my kids classes this last year, and we were able to help carpool, talk about the "normal" things that drive us crazy with our kids, and just enjoy each other.

She has been dating Bob for a few years now, and finally this last spring, SHE asked him to marry her. I'm so happy for them. Bob, is one of these guys that should be sold on the shelves. He's a Mr. Fix-it, can build anything, loves to hunt & fish, and do manly things, he's sweet, great with the kids, and LOVES to hang with the whole family. They have both been married before and have a whole brood of kids. 5 in all, minus the 8 year old, they are ALL teen-agers. Plus, it's not uncommon for them to have a few extra kids hanging out there, they always have a houseful, but I think they like it that way too.

The wedding is scheduled for September. I can't wait to celebrate with them. Congratulations Bob and Jovi ( pronounced Hovi)

Thanks for being great sports. Bob thought were going in the back yard to shoot a picture or two. Little did he know, I was taking the pictures, and this was going to be a major production!

series-2
series1

No comments:

Post a Comment