Thursday, February 18, 2010

Who gets married in 48 hours! {weddings}

Every year the local radio station holds a contest, "Wedding on a Whim" The lucky chosen couple gets 48 hours to say their I do's. An entire wedding package is graciously donated including catering, flowers, venue, dress and tux rentals and photography...just to name a few. This is my second year donating my time to The Peak 104.1 for their fun Valentines contest.

The couples have been awesome to photograph and are always ready for whatever crazy thing I throw at them. This particular couple was a blast. We took photos on the roof of the Phoenix Inn in downtown Bend, took over the streets of Minnesota Ave and ran in into one of my favorite coffee shops for a quick window view opportunity.

Congratulations Gretchen and Ryan, may your lives be as fun as your wedding day!
IMG_5514
IMG_5601
IMG_5654
IMG_5658
IMG_5670
IMG_5537



3 comments: