Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Holiday fever already?? {templates}

Christmas card offer

So the kids are back in school, we've all {trying} adjusted to our new "schedules" and now it's time to start thinking about the family photo tradition! I know in our house this is practically the only time I can get all three of together for a once-a-year new photo. Yes, even the photographers kids hate having photos taken.

So this year, lets make it fun. Start thinking early, planning ahead and hopefully the daunting task will be turned into a fun family day. If you book your sessions early this year, before November 1st, you can take part in one of my Holiday "teenie" sessions.

What does this mean?
2o minutes sessions, anyone can do that....even Dad.

What do I get?
20 minutes with me! plus 25 5x7 folded holiday cards, envelopes included.

Can I buy extra cards? I have a big family!
Of course! Additional packs of (25) are $70. I also carry different sizes. I'll work with you, maybe you want postcards for the rest of the Holiday card list?

What do the cards look like?
Good question! All designs are fully customizable.


Design 1

Design 2

Design 3

Okay, so know that you've seen the designs, what are you waiting for? In studio and location shoots available, limited sessions taken. Pick up the phone already......


No comments:

Post a Comment